At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
As a Host you will be expected to deliver food and beverages to the Guest in a prompt and friendly manner.
Accountabilities for the Host:
- To ensure all Guest Needs are met to the required standard
- To ensure your allocated daily responsibility is completed to the required standard and co-operation with your team colleagues is evident at all times.
- To ensure all Guests, Colleagues and physical product are treated with respect at all times
- To correctly account for all monies taken and goods sold
- To ensure any Guest request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level
- To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Food Hygiene Regulations and Weights and Measures legislation
Essential Skills for a Host:
- Clear conversational English Language
- A flexible attitude
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Clear and precise telephone manner
- Previous experience of working within an F&B team
- Knowledge of the Quadranet reservation system
Benefits on offer include:
- Season Ticket Loans*
- Dental Insurance*
- Company Sick Pay*
- A meal on duty
- Discount in Hotel Restaurants
- Discounted hotel stays and much more.
If you feel that a Host role is for you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.