Location: The Grove
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary plus hotel benefits
Specific Hours: n/a
At Ralph Trustees, were a small family with a big personality, where people and success matter. We have three unique hotels - The Grove in Hertfordshire, The Athenaeum in Mayfair and The Runnymede on Thames near Windsor, and whilst they each embody their own distinct personalities, we welcome yours too.
Following a marketing restructure in July 2020, our group-wide marketing hub is now looking for an additional member of the team.
You’ll be based at The Grove in Hertfordshire with travel to our other properties as required.
Let's tell you about the job... you will be responsible for:
* To produce on-brand seasonal copy for key webpages
* To tweak existing website copy across the three hotels and their respective careers’ sites for SEO purposes
Blog Post Creation
* To conduct research for blog posts, including Q&As, roundups and trending topics
* To copy write for approximately 15 seasonal blog posts per month (5 per hotel)
Email Campaign Copywriting
* To writing engaging content-led newsletters for each hotel on a monthly basis
* To produce a range of department specific email campaigns for each hotel, including leisure breaks, dining, spa, golf and meetings and events
* To suggest on-brand subject lines to help boost open rates
Copywriting for social media
* To assist the Group Digital Marketing Manager and Group Marketing Executive by producing copy for stories and captions
Do you have:
* a relevant qualification (degree or equivalent) in English or similar
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* an exceptional eye for detail
* impeccable organisational skills with experience of managing multiple projects at once
* a positive, self-starter attitude and a desire to learn
It would be great (but not critical) if you had:
* previous experience working with luxury and/or hospitality brand
* previous experience of writing for SEO
So, if you’re a junior copywriter who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!