At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join our team at The Athenaeum Hotel and Residencies. You will be responsible for managing the Customer Accounts Receivable Ledger in accordance with Company Principles and Procedures, and to assist and contribute to the overall performance of the Accounts Department.
Key responsibilities for the Credit Controller include:
- To process Invoices and Payments to ensure accurate and current Customer Accounts at all times
- Ensure all invoices and payments are scanned on a daily basis
- To follow-up on overdue Customer Accounts
- To handle Customer Account queries and requests, and to promptly resolve and process any discrepancies, errors and adjustments, so that payment by the Customer is not delayed
- To handle guest inquiries promptly and accurately
- To liaise with colleagues in other departments in respect of Customer Accounts so that future business and the payments for such business are secure, to advise when a Customer Account exceeds the Terms of Credit, and to assist with the resolving of Customer queries
- To send statements on a monthly basis
- To ensure Aged Debtors report is prepared in a timely manner
- To reconcile credit cards on a daily basis
- To process and pay travel agent commissions
- To carry out daily banking as required
- IT skills, good Excel skills
- Good verbal skills, especially clarity on the telephone
- Numeric skills, especially account reconciling
- Very good organisation, administration and time management skills
- Team player
Benefits on offer include:
- Season Ticket Loans*
- Dental Insurance*
- Company Sick Pay*
- A meal on duty
- Discount in Hotel Restaurants
- Discounted hotel stays and much more.
If you feel that the Credit Controller role is for you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.