Location: Chiltern Court
Contract Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 08 June 2020
Salary: 10,000 per annum
Specific Hours: 09:00 -13:00, Monday to Friday plus out of hours call outs. 20
Live In Development Manager Position at Rendall & Rittner (Reading - RG4)
Working Hours - 09:00 -13:00, Monday to Friday plus out of hours call outs
Salary – £10,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We're ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a retirement development located in Reading. With 29 residential units, the development is located a short drive away from Reading Station. The post comes with a one bedroom flat on the grounds of the development and all utility bills covered.
What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Development Manager/Caretaker?
• you’ll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive and most importantly a safe environment for residents, guests and your team.
• you’ll have experience of managing, planning and overseeing the execution of day-to-day operations
• you’ll have experience managing staff and relevant employment related issues.
• you have overseen external contractors, property maintenance and major works
• you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the development and contribute to amazing results
• your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
• you’ll already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely and in a team environment. You’ll lead, engage and inspire others
• you have experience in identifying Health & Safety issues and ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Development Manager/Caretaker, you’ll receive
• Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
• Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
• A competitive salary
• Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
• Induction onto our staff recognition platform
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary Bonuses
• Employee referral scheme with rewards up £1,500 per referral
• Enrolment onto the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
• Staff uniform (some developments vary)
• Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
• Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
• and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner - Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.