Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
Specific Hours: Permanent, full-time, 35 hours per week
• Do you want to be part of a great vision and company transformation?
• Are you a customer-first marketer who understands how great content, in the right format, shared in the right place and at the right time can affect the bottom line?
• Are you passionate about digital channels, the opportunities they offer and their measurable impact?
As marketing automation executive, you will be an integral member of our 6-person team of professionals dedicated to meeting customer needs and growing the value of our business.
Specialising in data management, marketing automation and conversion rate optimisation, you will advise, support and implement targeted communications programmes to drive engagement, optimise lead value and influence retention.
Our business is implementing Pardot now and this will be your opportunity to suggest, create and optimise campaigns from the ground up.
You’ll also be the team’s expert on paid media, supporting your colleagues to set up, monitor and maximise the impact of campaigns.
1. Devise, implement, monitor and optimise automated communication campaigns, across web and email to meet marketing objectives. Including event triggered, nurture, on-boarding and engagement activity. Ensure activity is targeted, meaningful, impactful and measurable. Implement conversion rate optimisation techniques and strategies to improve campaign effectiveness, including A/B testing.
2. Build campaign workflows in Pardot and all associated assets such as data segments, landing pages, forms and third party integrations.
3. Maintain, enhance and grow the value of marketing data through data management process, supporting marketing and sales colleagues with process and adherence to data protection legislation and company policy.
4. Advise and support colleagues to plan and develop effective integrated campaigns, covering suggested content, message/value proposition, format, volume and call to action. To use and share best practice knowledge to make recommendations for improvements.
5. Own the marketing team annual automation plan to prioritise business critical campaigns, to safeguard data integrity and audience permissions, in consultation with your marketing colleagues.
6. To measure and report on campaign effectiveness against targets and ROI, using Pardot, Salesforce and Google Analytics insights.
7. To support team with paid media activity such as social and search advertising. To include data targeting and selection, campaign set up, production, measurement, reporting and optimisation. Management of paid media marketing spend.
• Annual calendar of marketing automation campaign activity created, implemented and reported on
• Effectiveness of marketing automation techniques proven and measured against ad hoc/one off activity
• Increase in generation of new business leads meeting marketing qualified lead (MQL) criteria
• Increase in lead to closed-won conversion rates
• Increase in customer and user engagement, positively influencing customer retention and customer order value
• Adoption and use of lead management process to ensure high quality data and in adherence to company policy
• Paid media strategy created, campaigns implemented and reported on. Effectiveness of paid media activity proven.
• Marketing and sales teams feel supported, knowledgeable and informed
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS JOB
• Personal responsibility
• Achieving results/delivering performance
• Problem solving
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
• Marketing automation specialist with minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably B2B (Pardot experience would be beneficial)
• Strong understanding and experience with paid search and social advertising, including google, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Working knowledge and interest in website, SEO, PPC, email, and social channels
• Passionate about marketing and optimising digital channels
• Conversion rate optimisation
• Designing effective user journeys
• UX and customer facing approach
• Understanding of the value of content marketing as an inbound channel
• Analytics and reporting tools including Google Analytics
• Data management and enhancement
• Data analysis
• Good communicator
• Project Management
• Sound knowledge of GDPR
• Has consistently delivered against commercial goals
• Team player and ability to work autonomously