Change Communications Consultant
In a nutshell
To support the delivery of a key change project across Sainsbury’s food and retail business, communicating across all levels of the business through numerous internal comms channels.
What I need to do
- Have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to take complex information and make it easy to understand for a wide audience.
- Proven ability to work at pace and be highly adaptable in a changing environment – creating and delivering changeable comms plans.
- Solid communications experience of using the right channel for the right audience.
- Build good relationships across a variety of stakeholders along with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience of delivering change and transformation communications.
- Support in defining and embedding the communications principles and processes that will help deliver effective change and transformation for Sainsbury’s.
How I will succeed
- Key change /transformation stakeholders are aware of our best practice and change comms principles and processes.
- The right communication reaching the right audience at the right time.
- Great writing and content generation of complex information.
- Quality and accuracy of communications.
- Helping to deliver engagement and win colleagues hearts and minds on the Sainsbury’s change journey.
- Adapting to feedback and, if required, adapting communication style or channels in the spirit of the change/transformation ways of working.
What I need to know
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Productive while maintaining a very strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and able to manage tight timelines.
- Resilience to lots of requests and large amounts of information - able to prioritise.
- Effective communicator and confident writer - able to adapt style to different audience.
- Maintain effective relationships and advise stakeholders with confidence.
- IT literate and confident with templates, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of retail (desirable)
What I need to show
- Highly organised with a flexible approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Effective communicator and networker able to build effective relationships
Resources available to me
Agency support via Sainsbury’s Internal Comms team
What decisions I can make
Advising stakeholders about the best timing and channels for their communications.