Summary of the Role’s Main Purpose
**This is a Full time role only and candidates are required to be flexible across 6 days per week (Monday-Saturday) between 8am-7pm.
The job holder is responsible for providing a high standard of service, to both internal and external customers, in accordance with company processes and procedures, by undertaking specialist recruitment/ HRS Direct/nonstandard L&D administration tasks. They will also be the first point of customer contact for advice in relation to all People policies/Resourcing policies and be required to work flexibly on a range of administrative duties within the HR Service Centre.
- To receive telephone calls and make contact with applicants/colleagues in order to action requests
- Be the first point of contact for queries in relation to the company people policies/ resourcing policies and be able to provide relevant policy information to the customer as required
- Effectively uses the available MI to support and coach customers through the process
- To ensure that the relevant systems are maintained accurately and in accordance with company requirements and that all correspondence is in line with company policy.
- Understand customer’s needs and delivers a high standard of customer service that meets the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Personally take ownership and efficiently handle complaints, and escalate as required.
- Understand and be compliant with the corporate data protection and confidentiality policies.
- Undertake a range of administrative duties within HR Services according to the demands of the business operation.
- To be compliant with company regulations regarding fire, health and safety and security issues.
- Identify and highlight continuous improvement suggestions to the Team Leader.
- To represent the company by giving a favourable impression of the brand by always acting with integrity and honesty.
Measures of Success
- Customer Focus Delivers excellent customer service consistently to both internal and external customers.
- Quality Control Demonstrates adherence to HR Services processes and procedures within agreed Company policy guidelines. Is aware of the customer experience and highlights potential improvements that could be made
- Attention to Detail Consistently completes designated tasks and duties to a high standard within required timescales. Is aware of the customer experience and highlights potential improvements that could be made
- Compliance Adherence to agreed process and procedures, Company policies and legislation
- Communication Delivers clear and concise verbal and written communications. Looks for ways to support and guide customers and colleagues at all times
- Team Work Maintains a positive influence on team morale, sense of belonging and participation. Achievement of individual targets against team objectives
Resources available to the Job-Holder
- The Service Operations Manager
- Function Leads
- Team Leaders
- MI Team
- HR Services Agents
- HR Business Associate for HR Services
- SysAdmin Team
Core Areas of Knowledge & Skill
- A good Knowledge of the HR Services processes, procedures and Company policy relevant to the role and completion of the Customer Agent Learning and Development Modules
- Possess a strong understanding of the customer journey and be able to provide excellent customer service, demonstrating good questioning, listening and rapport building skills
- Competent in the use of the core systems that are need for the role i.e. Oracle, Remedy, Excel, Word, Mitel, Outlook, Internet, Intranet. Also able to effectively use additional systems as required.
- Has a good knowledge of the organisational structure of Sainsbury’s and understand how the activities of the role impact on other HR Services functions and the customer
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with customers and all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to deliver against performance targets that have been set
- Possess a strong level of self-motivation and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to build strong relationships with both customers, colleagues and third parties.
- Apply sound judgement and also empathy when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate strong capability in relation to the Colleague Values
- We are Trusting each Other Working Together
- We are Making it Simpler
- We are Delivering Great Service Driving Sales
- We are Making It Happen
- We are Treating Every Pound as our own
- We are Cheering On Our Progress