Hours: 39 hour per week over 5 days
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Are you passionate about marketing with a creative flair?
Are you an organised person with excellent administration skills who likes to multi-task?
Are you friendly with an enthusiastic attitude?
If you think you are the right person for the role we would love to hear from you!
We have an exciting role for a Marketing and Design Assistant to join our marketing team based at our headquarters in Ayr, reporting to and assisting our Marketing Manager. The role would suit someone who is currently looking to progress their career within B2C marketing. This is a varied role with a large well known organisation.
Stagecoach West Scotland provides local bus services throughout Ayrshire & Arran, Dumfries & Galloway, Inverclyde and Glasgow, operating over 400 buses and employing over 1000 staff.
The Marketing and Design Assistant, is a pivotal role in the business and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the co-ordination and implementation of campaign plans
- Developing artwork and illustrations for campaigns across West Scotland, for the use in print and digital media
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, legislation and competitors (via news, social media, forums etc) to suggest and create content
- Assisting in managing the companies intranet
- Maintaining and creating content on the website through a CMS system
- Preparing and developing company marketing collateral both digital and print
- Organising marketing materials including giveaways
- Responsibility for promotional displays in travel shops and on bus
- Co-ordinating company events for promotions and on the day event support
- Responsibility for Social Media accounts including reporting functionalities
- Assisting with purchase orders and recording spend throughout the financial year
- Supporting the Marketing Manager by compiling reports and statistics on marketing campaigns
- General support to other teams where appropriate and when required
Skills and Experience:
Based in Stagecoach West Scotland Head Office, Ayr though there will be requirements to visit other company locations from time to time.
Please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the role. Applications by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Stagecoach West Scotland