Marketing and design assistant
Are you passionate about marketing with a creative flair?
Are you an organised person with excellent administration skills who likes to multi-task?
Are you friendly with an enthusiastic attitude?
If you think you are the right person for the role we would love to hear from you!
We have an exciting role for a Marketing and Design Assistant to join our marketing team based at our headquarters in Liverpool, reporting to and assisting our Marketing Manager. The role would suit someone who is currently looking to progress their career within B2C marketing. This is a varied role with a large well known organisation.
Stagecoach Merseyside and South Lancashire provides local bus services throughout Merseyside, Cheshire, Preston, Chorley and Blackpool, operating over 421 buses and employing over 1177 staff.
The Marketing and Design Assistant is a pivotal role in the business and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the co-ordination and implementation of campaign plans
- Developing artwork and illustrations for campaigns across Merseyside and South Lancashire, for the use in print and digital media
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, legislation and competitors (via news, social media, forums etc) to suggest and create content
- Assisting in managing the companies intranet/app
- Maintaining and creating content on the website through a CMS system
- Preparing and developing company marketing collateral both digital and print
- Organising marketing materials including giveaways
- Responsibility for promotional displays in on bus
- Co-ordinating company events for promotions and on the day event support
- Liaising with the communications assistant for Social Media accounts including reporting functionalities
- Assisting with purchase orders and recording spend throughout the financial year
- Supporting the Marketing Manager by compiling reports and statistics on marketing campaigns
- Write content for web, editorial, social media and other digital campaigns working with the communications assistant for a cohesive approach to campaign content
- Any other reasonable duties delegated by the Marketing Manager, Commercial team or Directors
Skills and Experience:
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office inc Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous marketing and design experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to build and develop internal and external relationships
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and a proactive team player
- Keen attention to detail
Based in Stagecoach Merseyside and South Lancashire’s head office in Liverpool, though there will be requirements to visit other company locations from time to time.