Coach Driver - Rugby Megabus
We are looking for qualified coach drivers / bus drivers / PCV licence holders to join our Rugby Megabus team.
- Typical annualised earnings of £25,000
- Guaranteed 39 minimum hours with overtime for those who want to increase their earnings
- Different shift patterns available so you can fit work around your existing commitments
You’ll be one of 70 who transport our fantastic customers safely and comfortably every day to see friends and family, to days and nights, and to holidays across the UK.
There’s loads of reasons for you to join the Megabus Rugby team…
- Great benefits including a generous company pension scheme, 28 days annual leave, free travel for you and a companion, free financial education and affordable loans, and finally a range of money-saving opportunities including discounts on holidays and retail, cinema outings, dental insurance, vehicle breakdown cover and hotels and attractions
- Free travel for you and a companion on our buses – so on your days off you can be off shopping without worrying about parking the car, or heading off for a day in the city or by the seaside without worrying about the cost of fuel
- Plenty of job security from being a key worker at the heart of our communities, where we always need great people behind the wheel
- UK-wide opportunities whereby if you’re moving out of choice or circumstance, as we run bus companies across the UK, you can transfer to a new location
- Career development including our Trade Up scheme for drivers who want to move into engineering, promotion opportunities to Lead Driver, Inspector, Controller and Driving Instructor, and routes into management and leadership for those who want that
- Secondment opportunities to work elsewhere in the business – either on big events like Silverstone and Cheltenham Festival, or into our head office support functions
- An employee assistance programme to support health and wellbeing through a confidential service available 24 hours a day which provides specialist guidance and assistance on a range of personal and work-related issues, from dealing with stress and anxiety to managing financial, marital or legal issues. Face-to-face counselling sessions are also offered, alongside telephone and online support.
- A great working environment with loads of opportunity to make new friends from a bunch of great workmates, managers who work hard to create great places to work, and employee networks building inclusive environments for women, veterans, carers, multicultural and LGBTQ+ colleagues
The recruitment process is simple – you apply with your CV, we’ll have a good read then get you in for an interview and a coach drive, and that’s it!
There are a few of things we need from you:
- You need to have a PCV licence, and no more than 6 penalty points
- You need to want to deliver great customer service
- You need to have a patient, safe and courteous approach to driving
So if that’s you, and you like what we’re offering, then apply below!
Stagecoach workplace culture is one where everyone can be themselves and where all the differences our people bring to the business are celebrated. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of background, gender, ethnicity, race, religion, beliefs, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation or age.