Support Worker - Supported Living
About the job
Are you looking for a job that with career opportunities? We are looking for Support Workers to join our rapidly expanding organisation in our Supported Living Services. You do not need experience, just enthusiasm and compassion to support our vulnerable adults. What we do require is for you to always treat the people we support with dignity and respect and adhere to our ethos, Potential, Responsibility, Integrity, Diversity, Empathy.
- You're committed and compassionate with a desire to make a difference to those you care for, in a supportive, safe and caring manner.
- Ability to adapt your approach to work with people with a varying degree of independence who have learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs.
- Good communication skills
- To work together cohesively with your team to provide the highest standards of service and care
- Be able to work flexibly, shifts will include evenings, weekends, sleep ins and nights.
- Be willing too work at multiple locations
- Ensure the highest quality of care is provided to the people we support through their person-centered care plans to achieve and exceed potential
- Promote the company ethos, right values and attitudes towards people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health needs and behaviours described as challenging
- Facilitating social, educational or work activities such as visiting family and friends, walks, shopping and other recreational activities of their choice.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each person.
- Complete records and documentation of progress, incidents and activities.
- Promote and uphold the privacy, rights, dignity, health and wellbeing of the individuals.
- General housekeeping duties that can include shopping, domestic duties as well as elements of personal care.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Above & Beyond Awards
- Professional Qualifications
- Career Progression
- Life Insurance
- Golden Hello
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free DBS checks
- Training & Development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Online GP
- Retail discount scheme
- Long service award
- New baby payments
- Mileage & Travel Time Paid
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, to apply please complete our short application form and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch!