Digital Marketing Executive - Financial Solutions
As a Marketing Executive you will support on the creation of successful media campaigns to meet specific business KPIs utilising Paid, Owned and Earned digital marketing and print channels for our growing Financial Solutions vertical.
KPIs will include, but are not limited to, improving brand visibility, data acquisition, traffic driving and customer generation. Working closely with the wider Performance Marketing team, you will support the implementation and analysis of these campaigns, continuously optimising from an ROI perspective.
The Performance Marketing team are a central resource across the business, providing support, insight and expertise in digital marketing. In this role you will work closely with the Financial Solutions Commerce, Editorial and Product teams.
- Support and implement impactful multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned platforms, working to specific campaign KPIs. Campaigns may include the full marketing mix of below and above-the-line channels. Including but not limited to: Native Advertising, Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic, Online Display, Email, VoD and Print.
- Working in collaboration with external agencies to ensure the successful planning, implementation and optimisation of any Paid activity; and the internal CRM, Media and SEO & Content teams to ensure the desired activity from our Owned and Earned channels.
- Identifying content opportunities that will drive top-of-the-funnel traffic through search engine visibility.
- Help to define and brief in appropriate audience segmentation for each campaign targeting offers and creative differently depending on customer attributes and campaign KPIs.
- Execution of the campaigns from planning through to full implementation and analysis.
- Continuous analysis of campaign performance in the live environment modifying plans in response to data and insight.
- Provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget.
- Work closely with the wider marketing and business teams to gather information and provide suggestions for the recommended media channels and audience segments.
- Some proven experience in digital marketing for a B2C organisation.
- Excellent Email, Social and Display skills and knowledge.
- Experience of social media campaigns to grow audience reach and engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of running/optimising media campaigns to budget.
- Day-to-day planning of online marketing execution and customer acquisition initiatives.
- Experience of using analytical tools and platforms.
- Numerate and fluent in aggregating and analysing core campaign performance metrics.
- Drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Independent individual contributor and collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Organised, professional and resilient.
- A passion and commitment for working in a fast-paced media environment.
What you can expect if you're successful:
- Personal and career development opportunities such as communication, soft skills and industry qualifications.
- Work within a dynamic team, who challenge the status quo and champion agile working & continuous improvement; adopting the Telegraph’s values - together, fearless, open-minded and informed - in everything we do.
- 25 days holiday; rising to 30 days after 3 years service, private pension, plus lifestyle, health & wellbeing and financial benefits.
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.