Senior Performance Marketing Manager - Financial Solutions
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join us in-order to support the development and growth of The Telegraph Financial Solutions business. The Senior Marketer will devise and implement performance campaigns that support strategic initiatives for acquisition and customer retention.
The Performance Marketing team are a central resource across the business, providing support, insight and expertise in digital marketing. In this role you will work closely with the Financial Solutions Commerce team and our Consumer Marketing team.
- Oversee all performance marketing initiatives for The Telegraph Financial Solutions business. This will include:
- Working closely with the Trading team to ensure campaigns are aligned to the strategy with clear KPIs.
- Devising and implementing a data led marketing approach, setting the strategy for delivering impactful multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned platforms to drive results. This may include (but not limited to) increasing volume, generating revenue, building prospects, driving engagement.
- Working in collaboration with external agencies to ensure the successful planning, implementation and optimisation of any Paid activity; and the internal CRM, Media and SEO & Content teams to ensure the desired activity from our Owned and Earned channels.
- Initiating test and learn strategies to improve effectiveness of marketing assets.
- Oversee marketing budget management and forecasting. Working with Consumer Marketing team to agree budget phasing and channel mix in order to hit agreed volume and revenue targets.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends. Understand and report on trends and innovative marketing techniques in the wider industry.
- Help to define and brief in appropriate audience segmentation for each campaign targeting offers and creative differently depending on customer attributes and campaign KPIs.
- Continuous analysis of campaign performance in the live environment modifying plans in response to data and insight.
- Provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget.
- Significant demonstrable experience in digital marketing for a B2C organisation.
- Proven experience of running/optimising media campaigns to budget.
- Day-to-day planning of online marketing execution and customer acquisition initiatives.
- Experience of using analytical tools and platforms.
- Numerate and fluent in aggregating and analysing core campaign performance metrics.
- Drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Independent individual contributor and collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Organised, professional and resilient.
- A passion and commitment for working in a fast-paced media environment.
- Experience within Financial Services is desirable.
- A working knowledge of Adobe systems such as Omniture and AEM would be advantageous
What you can expect from the Telegraph if you're successful:
- Personal and career development opportunities such as communication, soft skills and industry qualifications.
- Work within a dynamic team, who challenge the status quo and champion agile working & continuous improvement; adopting the Telegraph’s values - together, fearless, open-minded and informed - in everything we do.
- 25 days holiday; rising to 30 days after 3 years service, private pension, plus lifestyle, health & well being and financial benefits.
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.