The Telegraph’s mission is to deliver quality, trusted, award-winning journalism, 24 hours a day and across all the platforms our customers use – digital and print.
Our portfolio includes The Telegraph website and app, The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph print titles and The Telegraph Edition app.
Recently named as the UK’s leading quality news brand, our digital content reaches more than 27 million users across the UK (UKOM MMX MP).
To support on the creation of successful media campaigns to meet specific business KPIs utilising Paid, Owned and Earned digital marketing and print channels for our growing Financial Solutions vertical.
KPIs will include, but are not limited to, improving brand visibility, data acquisition, traffic driving and customer generation. Working closely with the wider Performance Marketing team, the Performance Marketing Executive will support the implementation and analysis of these campaigns, continuously optimising from an ROI perspective.
The Performance Marketing team are a central resource across the business, providing support, insight and expertise in digital marketing. The candidate will work closely with the Financial Solutions Commerce, Editorial and Product teams.
Key Role Requirements:
- Support and implement impactful multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned platforms, working to specific campaign KPIs. Campaigns may include the full marketing mix of below and above-the-line channels. Including but not limited to: Native Advertising, Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic, Online Display, Email, VoD and Print.
- Working in collaboration with external agencies to ensure the successful planning, implementation and optimisation of any Paid activity; and the internal CRM, Media and SEO & Content teams to ensure the desired activity from our Owned and Earned channels.
- Identifying content opportunities that will drive top-of-the-funnel traffic through search engine visibility.
- Help to define and brief in appropriate audience segmentation for each campaign targeting offers and creative differently depending on customer attributes and campaign KPIs.
- Execution of the campaigns from planning through to full implementation and analysis.
- Continuous analysis of campaign performance in the live environment modifying plans in response to data and insight.
- Provide accurate and insightful live and post performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget.
- Work closely with the wider marketing and business teams to gather information and provide suggestions for the recommended media channels and audience segments.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Has notable experience in digital marketing for a B2C organisation.
- Excellent Email, Social and Display skills and knowledge.
- Experience of social media campaigns to grow audience reach and engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of running/optimising media campaigns to budget.
- Day-to-day planning of online marketing execution and customer acquisition initiatives.
- Experience of using analytical tools and platforms. Experience using Adobe systems such as Omniture and AEM is desirable.
- Numerate and fluent in aggregating and analysing core campaign performance metrics.
- Drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Independent individual contributor and collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
- Organised, professional and resilient.
- A passion and commitment for working in a fast-paced media environment.
The Telegraph is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.