This role sits within the Performance Marketing department, reporting to the Senior eCRM Manager and work closely with data and development teams along with marketing leads across the business, managing the implementation of digital marketing activity for our fast-paced business.
Using customer data and analytics tools, you will be responsible for implementing and improving strategy, processes, activity and technical capabilities all with a view to driving increased customer engagement, value and incremental revenues.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Centrally creating and managing all automated eCRM programmes across all Telegraph Media Group business areas of registration, subscriptions, travel, financial services, events and commerce.
- Responsible for creating, developing and reporting on trigger campaigns. Predominantly email, but with focus also on SMS, app based messaging, online and direct mail.
- Focus on driving return-on-investment, increasing engagement and reducing churn.
- Develop and implement a clear testing and optimisation strategy that improves engagement and transaction rates across channels.
- Seek out and drive new initiatives, creating an industry-leading programme.
- Work closely with design teams including UX and front-end developers to create on-brand, mobile first email templates, utilising best practice techniques.
- Work with the wider Data team to query the single customer view to generate insight and highlight opportunities.
- Provide in-depth reporting on a regular basis to all key stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
You should be an accomplished eCRM manager with strong proven track record in managing simultaneous email marketing campaigns for sizeable online businesses. You will have a passion for driving insight through data, possess good analytical skills and always looking for improvement. You should also possess a good knowledge of HTML.
- Accomplished eCRM manager with at least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Operational reporting & analysis experience
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience of working with multiple ESP platforms (Adobe Campaign is would be an advantage but not essential)
- Experience working with a large consumer database
- Experience of driving campaign success through data
- Experience of customer profiling and segmentation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Knowledge of managing and domain and IP reputations
- Knowledge and experience of the publishing industry is an advantage
The Telegraph is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.