As a Salesforce Developer you are responsible for building world class digital products and a deep understanding of the software development processes and craft. Reporting to the Head of Technology you will deliver key components to be used internally and by our partners.
Key Role Requirements:
- Build shippable software following Engineering standards in place.
- Build and maintain key Engineering blocks that other teams can rely upon.
- Ensure the deliveries are on time and of the required quality.
- Follow the Agile methodologies implemented in the Engineering team.
- Help to design and build solid, efficient, stable applications.
- Help to maintain the high standard of the code by following TDD and BDD.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies to ensure TMG stays ahead of the game.
- Ensure a globally robust and highly scalable approach to development to support our growing number of global users and services.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
Key Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about the craft of software development and the delivery of a quality digital product. Is able to enthuse others aligning them to adopt and embrace the same characteristics.
- Experience with software design concepts, practices, modern development methodologies, particularly agile, CI/CD and common architectures.
- Demonstrable experience in fast-paced development delivery – that balances frequency and very high-quality product.
- Capable of starting/building things/processes from scratch and seeing them through.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce development.
- Strong understanding of Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration...)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party external APIs.
- Experience with an OO language such as Java or C#.
- Apex and Visualforce.
The Telegraph is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.