Creative Strategy Partner (Ideas and Pitching Guru)
A great new position has come up within The Telegraph's advertising department as a Creative Strategy Partner, focusing on leading the development, presentation and conversion of award-winning commercial ideas.
You will be assisting the sales teams across the whole of the business in delivering highly impressive pitches to consistently win new and continued business.
Ideally you will have a strong background of work at a creative agency and will be used to handing multiple concurrent pitches, focusing on generating outside-of-the-box ideas.
- Coming up with award-winning sellable ideas at inceptual stage, thinking outside the box to ensure we are consistently winning and re-winning business.
- Collaborating with internal data and insight teams to develop ideas that stand up to rigorous interrogation from both agency and direct clients, as well as internal stakeholders.
- End-to-end design, development and delivery of industry-best sales pitches, selling ideas via Keynote, PowerPoint, Slides, and/or MS Word.
- Partnering with teams and departments on ideas across the whole of The Telegraph, for both leads and briefs (or lack thereof)
- Extensive research into ideas that will work for our clients, as well as The Telegraph readers, to ensure we are best selling ourselves for potential business and delivering “‘Results that Matter”.
- Working at speed to deliver multiple responses, often with short timescales and minimal resource, and of varying financial worth to the business.
- Leading numerous workstreams and managing multiple stakeholders concurrently (both internally and externally).
- Utilising an in-house strategic planning framework
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong creative agency or creative media agency background
- Highly knowledgeable about the advertising industry
- Able to think strategically with a highly collaborative approach to work
- Adept with Keynote/PowerPoint/Slides and Word to sell ideas by building dynamic pitch decks
- Fantastic presentation skills
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Can work fast whilst retaining a strong attention to the details
- Able to spin multiple plates with effective prioritisation
- Can diplomatically manage stakeholders both internally and externally
The Telegraph is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.