Receptionist - Leek Moorlands - Weekends Only
About us …
Totally was established to support the NHS and ensure that patients could quickly access the healthcare they need. We partner with our healthcare commissioners across the UK & Ireland to deliver services that help them manage demand and reduce waiting lists. We deliver services for, Urgent Treatment Centres, NHS 111, GP out of Hours and a National Clinical Assessment Service from our Urgent Care Division.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team based at Leek Moorlands, on a part-time permanent basis covering weekends and bank holidays.
Hourly Rate - £10.73PH
Weekends and Bank Holidays - 10:00-18:00
Your day to day…
As a Receptionist you will work with a team of clinical and operational colleagues, supporting in the safe running of our centres and projecting a positive and welcoming environment both in person and over the phone.
You will work in conjunction with GP’s and Nursing staff to ensure appointments, bookings and visits are handled consistently and efficiently.
Qualifications, Experience & Training…
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths OR NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualification and/or have significant relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines
Rewards & Benefits…
- Annual Leave (pro rata for Part Time) - 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays).
- Pension – 6% employer contribution (salary sacrifice scheme)
- NHS Pension* if eligible*.
- My Totally Rewards – A bespoke Rewards & Benefits platform giving you access to hundreds of online and instant discounts across various big-name retailers, cinemas, gym memberships, salary sacrifice schemes, including Wellbeing and Financial resources and support.
- Access to Blue Light Card and Health Service Employee Discount schemes.
- Share save scheme – Annual invitation to join the scheme to applicable employees.
- Enhanced Employee Assistance Programme – Provided by Health Assured.
- We Care including Virtual GP Services – 24/7 GP Appointments.
- Refer a friend Scheme.
- Death in Service - A tax-free lump sum of cash for your loved ones and beneficiaries.
For a full job description, further information about this role or to apply please contact the Resourcing team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Totally plc addresses the challenges of increased demand on healthcare services by delivering high-quality planned, urgent and insourced healthcare across the UK and Ireland.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.