Driver (Stoke on Trent)
About the Role,
You'll partner with our Driver Team Leader and support the delivery of an efficient and effective transport service to Salaried and Sessional GP's to delivery our patient services.
Your day to day...
- Ensure personal understanding and knowledge of the fleet vehicle is maintained to ensure flexibility to drive all vehicles,
- Carry out vehicle checks on a shift by shift basis to ensure the safety of GP, self and members of the general public
- Available to work shifts in accordance with the Drivers Rota in line with Working Time Regulations,
- Provides a safe transportation service to GP’s using the most effective use of time to ensure timely service to patients,
- Ensure the security of drugs and clinical equipment is collected and returned on a shift by shift basis.
Qualification, Experience & Training,
- General Education or significant relevant work experience,
- Previous experience of fleet maintenance,
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
Reward & Benefits,
- 25 days annual leave (plus 3 buy back days)
- Perkbox (online discount portal),
- 6% Employer Pension contribution,
- Share save scheme,
- Opportunities for career development,
- Employee assistance program,
- Virtual GP Services – 24/7 GP Appointments,
- WeCare Wellbeing