Bank Support Worker
Miltoun House are currently recruiting for our fantastic supported living service.
- Bank contract available
- Covering shifts as an when at short notice (covering sickness & holidays)
At Adjuvo Care we recognise that the success and growth of our business is all down to our dedicated and passionate support workers, and we are currently looking to appoint additional super stars to our existing team.
As a support worker:
- You will be responsible for the care and support of our residents within the service. You will support with personal care, observations and ensure the health and wellbeing of our residents is always prioritised.
- You will support with challenging behaviours, safely and supportively by using the skills and approved approaches learnt through training, therefore promoting positive behavior management.
- You will contribute to reviews, support plans and risk assessments.
- You will assist and encourage our residents to engage in everyday home, social, and work activities according to the individual’s choices.
- You will support our residents with their health needs as required, which may include administering medication and attending medical appointments.
- You will keep accurate and up to date records at all times.
- You will work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations to assist with supporting our residents.
This is such an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in Support Work! We offer a competitive salary; extensive training and we will support you through your journey with Adjuvo every step of the way..
If you think you could be our next super star, and step into this rewarding role, making a difference to people’s life’s every day then please do not hesitate in applying and send your CV in now! A member of our recruitment team will be in touch very soon!