Rate Of Pay: 10.50
Closing Date: 02 June 2022
Learning Disability Care Worker – Day Shifts!
Up to £26,208 per annum* / £10.50 per hour
· Make a difference to residents lives every day.
· Work in a role that provides fulfilment.
· Join a person centred team.
At Valorum Care Group we have one goal – to make “a better way for better lives”.
Valorum Care Group is a leading Nationwide care provider who are passionate about providing quality care to all of the people we support. Our core services are supported living, residential care and nursing services for learning disability, mental health and physical disability.
Join our great team of Learning Disability Care Workers in Braunton. Westmead House is a Residential Care Home that provides care and support to young adults with physical and learning disabilities.
Our residents enjoy being active, they have a wide range of interests and support needs. We are looking for someone who can join our team and promote and support our residents to live their best lives.
We offer continuous qualifications - Career Progression - Excellent, Fully Funded Training
We are looking for individuals who can:
· Support the people we support to live their lives to the fullest.
· Using the training provided, aid the people we support through all aspect of life including mealtimes, bathing and day to day activities.
· Promote independence using a person centred approach.
· By getting to know the people we support you will be able to help write their care plans and understand when risk assessments may be needed.
· Be there to assist the people we support in daily activities, social interactions, and outings either in a group setting or on a 121 basis.
· Assist the people we support with their health needs as required, which may include administering medication and attending medical appointments.
· Keep daily paperwork up to date to ensure we have captured everything that has happened in the day.
· You will work positively with colleagues, families, and external organisations to assist with supporting our residents.
· The Service operates over a 7 day rota and will include working alternative weekends. Shift patterns can be tailored to individual preferences.
What Is Great About The Company
We offer a supportive environment with a real focus on the wellbeing of our employees as well as offering numerous training and development opportunities.
Plus continuous development and career progression through the VCG Academy – find out more here https://valorumcaregroup.com/the-vcg-academy/
Part Time and Full Time hours available.
APPLY NOW to find out more!