Care Assistant - Days
We are currently looking for a passionate Support Worker's to join our diverse nursing care team located in Redcar, TS11.
- Full time permanent positions available
- 33 hours per week - 3 shifts per week
- Must be flexible and able to do alternate weekend
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide full personal care including bathing, washing, toileting etc.
- Ensure effective communication is held between colleagues, our customers and their families.
- Provide support with daily activities in the community such as shopping, medical appointments, or days out.
- Maintain maximum independence, considering their physical and emotional needs.
- To ensure that record-keeping is maintained and updated in an accurate, timely, and confidential manner.
It will be evident to us that you have a clear passion for care and do genuinely care for the individuals within our services.
What we offer you:
- Free enhanced child and adult workforce DBS
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and shadowing
- Access to funding for NVQ qualifications
- 12 hour shifts 8-8
If you think that you would be a perfect fit for this role, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you soon!