Full time permanent Chef position!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cook to join our Catering team at Sunwoodhouse in Huddersfield.
A huge part of this is making sure the meals are varied, healthy and fun, and the service users are happy.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of food in accordance with the menu
- Maintain close working relationships with the care team and customers in order to provide suitable menus.
- Participate in the preparation and cleaning of the kitchen and dining areas as per cleaning schedule, ensuring that the required standard is met, including compliance with COSHH requirements.
- Follow HACCP system guidelines in the storage, preparation & serving of food.
- Serve food and beverages as required to customers as directed by line manager
- Ensure the mealtime process is safe, comfortable and enjoyable for customers, assisting customers with food & beverages as required.
- Use all equipment safely and appropriately and be aware of health and safety regulations in the workplace
To be considered for this position it would be great if you had:
- Have a recognised catering qualification, or commitment to work towards one
- Have level 2 food hygiene certificate (and additional HACCP accreditation) or have level 4 food hygiene certificate
- Have experience of working in a kitchen environment
For more information please apply within! We look forward to hearing from you soon.