Senior Support Worker
We are currently looking for a passionate Senior Support Worker to join the ranks of our diverse care team located in Loughborough.
Who were looking for:
- Our Senior support workers must be kind, compassionate and genuinely enthusiastic about the care and wellbeing of our service users
- Our Senior support workers must be confident in managing a care team
- Our Senior support workers MUST be reliable and flexible
- 2/3 years previous care experience
- NVQ qualified to level 2/3
- Have experience administering medication and leading a shift
- Complete documentation to a high standard and review/write care plans
Shift times & hours:
- 39 hours per week
- 3 shifts per week
- Alternate weekends
- Would need to be flexible with days of work
- Some oncall when required
- Admin shifts when needed
What we offer you:
- Free enhanced Child and adult workforce DBS
- Paid training and shadowing
- Access to funding for NVQ qualifications
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), as well as satisfactory referencing.
If you think that you would be a perfect fit for this role, please apply now or send us an email at We look forward to hearing from you soon!