Junior Personal Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior PA/ Administrator to work alongside our Executive assistant.
You will be responsible for supporting the Director across a range of traditional PA duties and wider business needs and administrative tasks.
- Manage all incoming correspondence - flagging, prioritising and where necessary responding to urgent requests.
- Diary management - including meeting scheduling.
- A key point of contact for the wider teams - being aware of on-going activities and events
- Supporting the team with general office administrations such as HR and legal paperwork, contracts, etc
- Providing administrative support
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Diary management and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Sourcing office supplies
- Updating banking, pipeline, and weekly spreadsheets
- Providing an aftercare service to our clients
What we are looking for:
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well as a team and by themselves.
- Calm and professional working manner
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Focused and highly organised.
If you feel this is the right role for, please apply within. Valorum Cannot wait to hear from you!