Contract type: Freelance
Location: VCCP London Victoria
Report & Accountable to: Head of Studio
Overview of key responsibilities:
• To ensure all press (national, regional, supplements and magazines) are delivered to titles on time with correct copy.
• Process schedules, ensuring they’re up to date and cross referencing with media bookings.
• Add campaigns and insertions, with correct rotation and deadlines to Specle, and keep it up to date as schedules change.
• To remind Studio Managers, Creative Producers and Account Team of impending deadlines.
• Check proofs for errors and any possible reproduction issues, flagging when needed.
• Get proofs signed off by the relevant people (Account Team/Creative Producer/Creative).
• Deal with publication copy chases by phone and email, ensuring a good relationship is maintained.
• An obsession with quality and detail.
• A good understanding of the overall press process.
• A good understanding of media schedules and used to dealing with a wide variety of formats and rotation plans.
• Experience of using online campaign management and delivery tools, ideally Specle.
• Some experience of proofing RIPs and printers, ideally GMG and Epson.
• Proactive, self-sufficient, organised, patient and a team player.
• At least a basic knowledge of the following key software: Adobe CS – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30
Flexibility will be required to cover the needs of the business