HR Services Manager (12 Month FTC)
THE TRAILER – A BIT ABOUT US
Vue is part of Vue International, one of the world’s leading cinema operators. From the brands creation in 2003 we have grown rapidly and now have a presence across 10 countries, winning numerous awards for both our service and innovation along the way.
This role focuses solely on the UK and Ireland business. With 843 screens across 87 cinemas nationwide, the UK&I remains the biggest territory serving over 30 million customers every year and employing nearly 4000 people.
Our Head Office, based in Chiswick Park, West London offers a vibrant, fast paced environment where our employees work tirelessly to look for new ways of working and innovations that ensure we remain widely recognised as a leader in out-of-home entertainment and the ‘big screen’ experience.
ACT 1 – THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Services Manager to join our UK and Ireland HR department. Reporting into the HR Director the HR Services Manager will drive HR operational excellence by ensuring all HR administration, systems, processes and procedures are consistently managed and accurately delivered to the required standards and timelines.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop the HR Services team objectives and KPI’s and set out the plan to ensure these are delivered.
- Lead the review and implementation the company’s annual salary and bonus review
- Ensure implementation of company policies and procedures that are legally compliant and bring to life the company culture and values.
- Ensure the team deliver accurate and efficient provision of HR services across the employee lifecycle, including, retention, general employee administration and termination of employment ensuring a seamless and consistent, end to end employee journey.
- Manage the annual renewal process for Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Company Car Provider and Group Income Protection.
- Manage all pensions administration and governance
- Source, tender and agree contracts, deals and Service Level Agreements with external third party providers, getting the best deals for Vue.
- Manage external third party partners providing services and products
- Manage the quarterly outsourced payroll provider
- Prepare the quarterly and EOY headcount forecast and review these with the UKI HR Director and UK Finance Director
- Measure success through people metrics
ACT 2 – WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED
- Experience in a mid/senior level HR role based centrally, with responsibility for HR administration, Employee Benefits Management and Payroll.
- Experience gained within the Retail, Leisure, Hospitality or logistics sector
- Significant experience managing 3rd party suppliers and associated SLA’s
- Has commercial understanding of how a successful multi site business operates and its key drivers
- Able to demonstrate multiple examples of driving high quality HR basics and administration.
- Demonstrable examples of Sourcing, tendering and negotiating terms with external suppliers.
- Good understand of Payroll and Pensions legislations and requirements and the required administration processes and procedures
- Proven ability to produce data from a variety of sources to create management reports and models using advanced Excel to analyse data/trends to inform decision making
- Able to demonstrate solid examples of implementing pay and benefit policies/processes
- Experience of developing and monitoring people metrics and KPI’s, creating reports that identify and address issues
- Creating and implementing annual pay review proposals
- Developing and implementing policies that are legally compliant and aligned to the company culture and values
- Clear understanding of how HR can deliver business value, with outstanding track record of achieving tangible commercial results
- Team Management experience
- A good sense of humour!
THE FINALE – WHY YOU’LL WANT IT
- A competitive salary + car allowance
- Annual company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days’ Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employer Contributory Pension Plan, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers
- Unlimited free cinema tickets for yourself and up to 4 guests plus 40% off concessions