Walkers Corporate Limited (WCL) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Chartered Secretary.
The Chartered Secretary will be responsible for providing company secretarial services and meeting support services to a range of clients including hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Meeting support to client entities to include:
- creation of agendas, collation and distribution of meeting packs and liaising with relevant service providers;
- management of board, advisory and shareholder meetings including acting as Company Secretary for purposes of taking
- preparation of detailed meeting minutes, distribution of board minutes, arranging for signature and carrying out any postmeeting
actions as required.
- Act as primary relationship manager for diverse portfolio of clients by dealing with correspondence and administrative matters
from attorneys, clients and external service providers.
- Assist with additional ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- ICSA qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in industry and/or professional practice
- Extensive experience of attending board meetings to take meeting minutes and the ability to prepare detailed minutes of
- Experience in attending and organising shareholder meetings including collation of proxies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines as well as work independently but as a cooperative member of a team
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours and to travel as required
Walkers offers a dynamic working environment with opportunities for career progression and an excellent remuneration package, including a discretionary performance based bonus, pension and fully covered health insurance.
Remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be in the region of US$70,000.00 - US$100,000.00 per year.