Paralegal (Investment Funds)
Walkers is currently seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join their busy and growing Investment Funds group in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career as a paralegal giving you the opportunity to work on wide range of matters and clients including some of the largest global asset management firms.
The role will report to the Head of the Funds Department.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updating investment funds documentation
- Filing fund updates with the Central Bank of Ireland
- Arrange the opening of files using specific file opening system.
- Liaise with clients addressing any queries and act as point of contact.
- Liaise with third party stakeholders including internal teams, local lawyers regulatory authorities, agents.
- Prepare compliance reports for the board of directors.
- Prepare relevant compliance processes and procedures e.g. compliance checklists, internal systems, to ensure all relevant ongoing compliance requirements are adhered to
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Paralegal or Legal Executive.
- Prior Funds experience highly advantageous.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Extremely strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work and build relationships cross functionally and with external stakeholders.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.