Ecommerce & Paid Performance Marketing Executive
We are recruiting for an Ecommerce & Paid Performance Marketing Executive to work in a dynamic and busy marketing team in our Head Office.
This is a key role, supporting and implementing our paid performance strategy across Google & Social Media across two brands WED2B & Inayah.
This role will manage day-to-day paid search and paid social media to ensure optimal performance alongside reporting and data analysis to inform strategy and campaign planning.
The role will also support Inayah.com, our leading modest fashion brand working across functions to launch new collections online, drive daily sales through paid performance and acquisition alongside working with the Marketing Director on retention and e-CRM strategy. The role will be key in working to deliver ecommerce sales, optimise site conversion and maximise our paid performance opportunities for the Inayah brand.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Day-to-day management, optimisation and reporting across all paid performance channels in Google Adwords – search, shopping, video and display, Facebook and Instagram
- Pro-actively review accounts to identify trends and opportunities to optimise performance and report daily KPI’s
- Deliver analysis to action; be able to identify and implement recommendations via complex data/campaign analysis
- Produce forecast/keyword research to help inform strategy and planning
- Be able to autonomously lead campaign set up & execution across search, GDN, You Tube and social media, applying best practice as standard
- Brief in campaigns from the creative get-go, understanding of best creative/formats/call to actions to maximise campaign performance.
- Be able to define segments and build out targeting criteria to reach the right customer, with the right message, at the right time
- Facilitate & support GA reporting across brand websites to share KPI’s, analysing data to identify trends, insights and recommendations
- Be able to facilitate and support external agencies aligned with brand strategy and objectives
- Work across Inayah.com to support, brief and implement new collections and driving daily sales with a commercial and ecommerce mindset.
- Be adapt at briefing in web pages updates, driving on-site conversion across the purchasing funnel and managing daily optimisation and product updates.
- Support the marketing team to brief, implement and schedule newsletters for Inayah.com
Experience & Qualifications required for this role:
- Proven Adwords and Paid Performance experience
- Significant experience in an e-commerce/digital paid performance marketing role either client or agency side.
- Experience of managing day to day relationships with external agencies
- Proven ability to drive revenue and commercial performance through performance marketing
- Ability to analyse data to recommend insights to actions across complex data sets
- Experience of briefing campaigns, understanding best practice and effective creative briefs through to pro-active campaign management.
- Experience of Google Analytics 360
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of the full digital marketing mix
- Fluency in English with excellent English grammar skills
- Degree qualified in Communications, Marketing, Business,
- Able to work on own initiative and make intelligent, reasoned decisions under pressure
- Methodical and proactive attention to detail with excellent planning and organising skills
- Team worker with a polite and helpful manner. Able to offer flexibility to the needs of the business