Bar Supervisor (Cocktail Bar)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our team at Tattershall Lakes Country Park as Bar Supervisor in our skyline bar, Bar 49. The venue boasts breath-taking views across our water-ski lake. Our goal is to celebrate the local area and Lincolnshire as a county through our food and beverage offering, a selection of Lincs inspired small plates and hand-crafted cocktails will feature on the menu. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for food and drink looking to further their career within the hospitality industry.
- A real foodie with a genuine passion for crafting cocktails, an appreciation of fine wines and spirits and good hearty food
- Outgoing with a real desire to exceed guest expectation and deliver a world class service
- Previous management or supervisory experience within a wet led environment
- A positive attitude and desire to learn and progress within the industry
- Enthusiasm, drive and the ability to act as a role model to motivate and inspire the team
- A commercial awareness and an eye for a sale, whilst keeping costs in line
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to effectively communicate at all levels’
- Deputise for the F&B manager in their absence
- Deliver excellent food and drink with a smile and an exceptional level of customer service to every single guest
- Opening and closing the venue, cashing up and cash management
- Supervise the team and ensure brand standards are being met, they are engaged and motivated and are reaching their full potential
- General day to day operation of the venue including stock management, ordering & record keeping & stock taking
- Drive sales and exceed targets
What can we do for you?
At Away Resorts we are committed to training & developing our holiday heroes & pride ourselves our ability to promote internally, the only limitations you have are the ones you set yourself. Aside from excellent career prospects we can also offer you:
- A healthcare cash plan
- Internal and external training to fulfil your potential
- Discounts on holidays across the group and discounts within all of our retail outlets
- 28 days holiday annually
- An attractive bonus scheme
- A truly exceptional working environment
- Personal license
- Basic food hygiene qualification
- Some knowledge of Microsoft office
- It’s the icing on the cake if you have experience in a holiday park, but don’t worry if you haven’t, we provide plenty of training.
- It's about your values too. We have a can-do, fun-loving, people-centred ethos here at Away Resorts, which is captured by our holiday heroes’ mantra of Attentive Amazing Lovers - have a read about it here and decide if it describes you.
Want to join our team? Here’s how to apply
Just click on the Apply Now button and follow the instructions. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Away Resorts, check us out at www.awayresorts.co.uk/careers.