At Mill Rythe Holiday Village we are open all year round and have over 300 units of Chalet & Hotel style Accommodation and caters up to 700 guests per stay commencing on Mondays & Fridays.
Depending on the role you fit best within our Maintenance Department you could be doing anything from general repairs to our Accommodation/Complex, painting/touching up all areas of the Park to cutting the grass.
You will report to the Maintenance Manager and work alongside a further 8-10 Maintenance Assistants who have the same roles such that the Park is fully covered.
- Undertaking a variety of maintenance jobs everything from replacing light bulbs to troubleshooting faulty locks and cutting keys, plumbing and electrical works
- Carry out associated maintenance repairs such as tiling, grouting, woodwork and carpeting.
- Carrying out maintenance checks and repairs on changeover days, working with other tradespeople when necessary
- Pretty much anything else that other people can’t do
- Repainting or touching up one of our many units of Accommodation to ensure our guests holiday homes are presented at all times to the highest of standards and in line with our Operational Manual
- Ensure all areas of the Park from the fences to the main Complex areas are pristine and free from scruffs and general wear and tear.
- Genuine drive to see the jobs through to completion
- Responding to Grounds Maintenance tasks working to required timescales, with a professional and friendly attitude. You will be out and about on the Park so will encounter our guests at all times
- Operating machinery from ride on mowers to a pair of sheers. You will need to be safe in what you do and aware of your surroundings at all times.
- You could be cutting grass, laying slabs, trimming bushes, sweeping the carpark, planting flower beds…. the list is endless but if you like the outdoors you will never get bored with 46 acres to tend to.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a timescale to ensure minimal disruption to our guests so that we never let the workings show.
- Ensure all duties comply with company standards and health and safety maintaining all equipment, tools, solvents, glue, brushes and rags.
- Ensuring all work carried out is finished to the highest of standards.
- Previous experience in all / some of the areas above is desirable.
- Problem solving attitude is a must. We focus on solutions here at Mill Rythe.
- Ability to work on a shift pattern including weekends and some early evenings.
- Competitive hourly rates
- 40 hours per week between Monday & Sunday…so this is a full time permanent position
- Training & Development
- Working in an unique environment for progressive company
- Uniform provided
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Good Public transport link from Havant & Portsmouth
- Free Parking if you have a Car
- Hey…we even provide you with a snack Lunch on Mondays & Fridays…
- Interested …send us your CV now …
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
Salary: £8.21 to £8.50 PH, Negotiable DOE