Professional Services Coordinator
As the Professional Services Coordinator, you will coordinate operational administration for Professional Services and Presales departments and provide full support to the Professional Services Admin Team Leader, as well as department managers. You will support in ad-hoc requests, establishing ongoing duties and responsibilities, or on a project basis. Using a variety of systems, you will manage requests and communication whilst working within defined KPIs, OLAs and SLAs whist ensuring a high level of service and quality.
What you will be doing?
- To support Professional Services Admin Team Leader to include:
- Approval of weekly timesheets
- Data inputting and analysis for reporting purposes
- Production of monthly utilisation and activity reports
- Production of documentation such as processes, procedures, and user guides
- Assessment of new ticket enquiries and providing a quality gateway with Sales
- Allocation of Presales resources
- Induction of team New Starters on PS and Presales policies, processes, and procedures
- Coordination and scheduling of team PDPs and 121s
- Support with roll out of new Services Operations System
- Operational support for new Cloud Practice
- Organisation of all team events
- All other general admin tasks requested.
- To provide administration support to Professional Services and Presales Teams to include:
- Assistance with completion, including chasing, of weekly timesheets
- Timely approval of holiday / absence requests in HR system and Services Operations System
- Expenses approval
- Inputting of absences on Services Operations System, including engineers’ work schedules
- Running workload meetings / coordination of follow up actions.
- Coordination of training courses and exams
- Management of Training Plans and scheduling training
- Updating team skills matrix on a quarterly basis
- Updating team CV profiles on a quarterly basis
- To act as point of contact for presales team / engineers and consultants for all administrative tasks on a day-to-day basis
- To provide support to PMO Operations
- Running PMO data audits and quality checks
- 3rd Party invoice tracking and sign off
- To identify and escalate risks or issues as early as possible
- To store documentation, in a central location, and on the ticket as appropriate
- Compliance with all Security, Safety, Health & Environmental responsibilities, and requirements as detailed in the Company’s Security, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Have a good command of all MS Office applications
- This role would suit a person with experience working in a team within a fast-moving office environment within a process driven administrative role, where cross-departmental collaboration has been central to the work.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Previous scheduling or project coordination/support experience
- Previous experience within an IT services environment
- Previous experience working with ticketing/HR/finance systems
- Diary Management
This is CAE - Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Dell Technologies
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.