Account Director - Private Sector
The role of an Account Director will work at a strategic level, driving intimacy and partnerships with ideal Customers. Working at a senior level, both internally and within Customer environments the Account Director will identify ways of transforming outcomes through technology. You must be confident in your ability to achieve and exceed a target fitting of this role, and be able to appreciate and embed yourself within CAEs culture.
What you will be doing?
- Build and manage your own customer relationships, with both New business, and CAE Trading accounts (quantity and vertical to be decided at offer stage) to execute on key transformational service led sales.
- Identify a wide range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns & development plans.
- With the assistance of the team, develop strategies to maintain and increase market share within a set of strategic accounts provided by CAE Technologies
- Engage with the appropriate internal/external resources and management teams to ensure the solution meets the customer’s needs.
- To work with your manager to identify key accounts/vendors/verticals you feel will help you be successful.
In addition to your key responsibilities and duties you will be expected to entail training, both within and outside of CAE, covering sales skills and Vendor solutions. You will be expected to attend and pass vendor training and accreditation courses.
To be successful in this role, you will;
- Extensive experience within a reseller or solutions provider
- A proven track record of managing and closing deals valuing 500k+ within at least one of CAE’s core products.
- A history of achieving and overachieving targets, of 500k+ Gross Profit per year
- The ability to build effective and constructive relationships with both technology vendors and distribution partners.
- Experience in leading formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value transactions.
- Proven ability to control costs to in line with project and budgetary expectations.
- Be able to build, maintain and articulate a sales forecast for month, quarter and year.
- Highly developed networking, relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Great presentation skills with the ability to persuade and influence.
- Understand and appreciate our competitors and their strategy.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
What is needed?
- Proven track record in a similar sales role
- Good understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM – Salesforce
- Proven B2B sales experience and commercial awareness
- Previous IT reseller or Industry experience, candidates should be familiar with dealing with the channel and distribution and have experience of selling support and managed services
- Confident in communicating at executive and Board of Governor level
- Highly developed networking, relationship and interpersonal skills
- Great presentation skills with the ability to persuade and influence
- Proven ability to control costs to in line with project and budgetary expectations
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line targets
- Cisco Sales Fundamentals
- Microsoft Licensing Fundamentals
- Dell Sales Fundamentals
This is CAE - Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.0
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Dell Technologies
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.