As a leading player in the technology industry with our 25 years of experience at this exciting time, CAE is interested in looking for a Cisco Specialist who will be supporting the Cisco Business Manager in driving the company’s strategic engagement within Cisco.
We aim to consistently deliver customer excellence through our dedication to being committed, agile and energetic, having integrity, reliability and loyalty and continually investing in staff and systems that promote a culture of continuous improvement and quality teamwork, creating a positive and friendly environment.
The Cisco Specialist will report directly to the Cisco Business Manager and will be responsible for leading, driving and communicating new & key initiatives into other areas of the business. Leading by example as well as supporting where necessary.
The Cisco Specialist will be supporting our ambitions to develop and grow our award-winning success with our existing and new clients.
* Remote with travel as necessary
What you will be doing?
With a record of high achievements in a business-to-business environment, we are looking for an individual that has the experience, attitude, and aptitude to demonstrate excellence in:
- Margin optimization through understanding Cisco programmes and promotions and how they can be utilized and stacked for maximum commercial benefit.
- Driving opportunities via new Buying Models.
- Owning strategic initiatives such as Big Bets / PAFs / Quick Bets.
- Forecasting, tracking and maximising Cisco rebate programs.
- Driving recurring revenue by identifying and developing existing and new Cisco software opportunities, in particular, upselling to Enterprise Agreements.
- Building and expanding on existing Cisco relationships.
- Delivering and monitoring Cisco specific training.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Experience in a similar Cisco orientated role within a Partner
- Be a confident self-starter, able to work to own initiative and to perform under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritise multiple demands while ensuring both CAE and Cisco needs are met
- Comfortable presenting at all levels (internal and external)
- Strong knowledge across a variety of technology solutions such as Cloud, Security, IoT, Collaboration, Mobility, Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Software etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Cisco tools such as CCW, Sales Connect (Black belt), EAMP & PXP
- Experience with Cisco’s portals, tools, programs, and processes
- Be an independent thinker but also be able to share the company values
- Be willing and able to learn new technology
- Excellent communicator, able to deliver complex information in an engaging manner
- IT Literate with a thorough understanding of Salesforce and MS Office
- Knowledge of Excel functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility of normal working hours to attend Events (sometimes abroad)
- Sales, commercial or technical consultancy background
- Knowledge of, and relationships with teams at Cisco
- Smart Account awareness
- Knowledge of Cisco Support models
- Cisco certifications
- Relevant professional certifications and accreditations applicable to assigned vendors
- Subject matter expert against assigned vendors portfolio’s
This is CAE – Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places to Work
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Palo Alto
- As part of the Sunday Times International Track 200 for fast growing exports
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN and Comms dealer magazines
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Tastecard, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.