Contract Type: Full-time, Part-time
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Salary: £12.25 - £13.00
Specific Hours: 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm
!! FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITIES !!
!! CALLING ALL DRIVERS !!! £250 JOINING BONUS !!!
IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN VEHICLE, WE COULD HAVE THE POSITION FOR YOU !!
Community Carers required throughout Kent and Sussex for our family run care company.
Providing an outstanding level of care to our many clients, we are currently recruiting in all areas. Our amazing teams are looking for new staff to work varied shift patterns which include alternate weekends and 7am – 2pm, 4pm – 10pm working hours.
Experience is not essential, for us it’s really more about you, your values and your attitude. Our carers demonstrate dedication, compassion and have a real hands on desire to provide the absolute best for our clients.
You will need to offer the following:
· Commitment and compassion to the clients and the role itself.
· Deliver the highest standard of care, ensuring dignity and respect is shown to clients at all times.
· Allow the clients to remain as independent as possible and actively encourage this.
The role itself is a varied position, you must be willing to provide the following services:
· Personal Care – washing/dressing/toileting needs
· Assist with meal preparation
· Support with medication
· Light domestic duties
· Social and Emotional Support
· Additional tasks as required
We offer several benefits, these include:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Paid training
· Flexible working patterns
· Fully funded development – NVQ 2, 3 and further training
· Refer a Friend Scheme
· EarlyPay Scheme
Driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential due to location.
You must be over 18 to be considered for the role, and will need to undertake a fully enhanced DBS check.
If you feel that you meet the requirements and want to make a difference to someone, apply today!!