Assistant Manager – Regulatory Compliance / Anti-Money Laundering
We are Crowe - a top 15 UK accountancy, tax, advisory and risk practice, with offices in London, Manchester, Cheltenham, Midlands, Kent and Thames Valley.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager level Auditor to help strengthen and develop the London Financial services team.
As an experienced compliance professional, you'll be working across a variety of different focus areas, including:
- Working with clients to obtain FCA authorisation
- Awareness of emerging regulations/issues and advising clients
- Compliance monitoring
- Planning and performing anti-money laundering reviews
- Involvement in business development
- Assisting external audit teams on regulated client audits
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a compliance audit, consultancy and/or advisory role
- Educated to degree standard, a compliance qualification and 2 to 3 years’ experience in a consultancy practice would be an advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of the FCA rules and regulations, including SMCR
- Knowledge of FCA senior managers and certification regime
- Ability to translate regulation into practical advice
- Experience of GABRIEL reporting and CASS would be an advantage but not a requirement
How we put ‘you’ first
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package
- Cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Social and wellbeing groups
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return, we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.