WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Internal Account Manager will develop new business and maximise sales through pro-active telesales calls. To deliver a high-level of service to all potential and existing customers whilst increasing sales, product lines, profitability and developing long-term business relationships.
Key activities will include:
- Developing new business - prospecting/switch activities.
- Customer development - activation / retention / contracts / terms.
- Increase ‘share of wallet’ – preferred supplier/maximise spend.
- Marketing support – outbound promotions / maximise take-up.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Working with Colleagues associated to the day to day running of customers, such as: Credit Control, Transport, Inventory, Marketing, Product Management, Pricing, Sales and Customer Services.
- Working closely with the key target customers to ensure that the VOW strategy and future plans are clearly outlined and matched to their business plans
- Agreeing clear objectives and tactics to achieve margin growth for both customer and VOW.
- Developing sales in Facility Supplies, Technology, Managed Print and other new product sectors in accordance with the VOW/Customer business plan.
- Fully understanding and utilising the full library of services offered by VOW to grow the Customers profitability.
- Developing weekly, quarterly marketing plans with the customer to fully support the growth expectation in the focus areas.
- Selling VOW publications and mailers and training them on the relevant my marketing portals and webstore.
- Effectively monitoring customers and identify areas for growth using full range of available reports and CRM.
- Working closely with target customers in order to achieve the overall mutual business objectives for the year.
- Setting up effective communication channels that will ensure that customers are aware of what is happening in the business.
- Working in harmony with the OEM’s to push new product ranges and become an expert in selling their new and key lines
- Identify and target new area’s for growth and development
- Any other duties as directed by management
- Determination to achieve budgets and develop the region
- Ensure a proactive plan is in place daily, to achieve KPI’s
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience within the Office Products, Managed Print or Facility Supplies Industry
- Proven track record of Account Management/Customer Service excellence
- Able to demonstrate New Business wins or the ability to win incremental business
- Worked within a proactive team of telesales representatives
- Worked within a creative marketing team/or has experience running marketing campaigns
- Had experience in brand design and implementation
- Exposure to business to business Social Media projects
- Field sales experience
- Precise and confident communication skills
- Able to plan effectively, take the lead and delegate accordingly
- Excellent negotiation and questioning skills
- Good product and market knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and experienced in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- A good understanding of business planning techniques and experience of using these
- Proficient in Industry back office systems such as; Prima, ECI, Oasis, Pulse
- Good understanding of the end to end sales process including pricing, operations and how they relate to, and impact true profitability
- Understanding the functionality and benefits of web stores
- Presence and self belief
- Responsive and consistent
- Passionate and open to new opportunities/developments
- Happy to engage in tough conversations
- Comfortable to ask challenging questions
- Always willing to help and support the customer’s and team
- Deep values and integrity
- Measures, plans and acts
- People person, consultative and professional
WHAT DO WE DO?
VOW is one of the UK and Ireland’s leading wholesalers of business products with its headquarters in Sheffield, England. The company distributes over 20,000 products from its three automated distribution centres in England and Ireland to over 3000 resellers and customers.
The major product categories distributed by VOW include general office supplies, paper and computer consumables, cleaning, catering, janitorial, health and safety, PPE, premises management, office furniture and a variety of technology and machines.
VOW offers a wide range of business services including marketing initiatives, e-commerce solutions, business development programmes and logistics options, all which help to grow VOW’s Resellers’ businesses.
VOW is proud to work with all the major dealer groups in the UK and Ireland including an exclusive relationship with Office Friendly and strong relationships with Integra, Nemo, Challenge, Office Club, and the CB Group.
We offer a competitive range of benefits, including free parking (subject to site availability), contributory pension plan, Employee Assistance Programme, retailer and lifestyle perks and discounts, paid charity support day, staff discounts, an opt-in medical plan and eyecare assistance. Our employees hard work can be rewarded through the EVO Honours reward programme and long service recognition schemes. We support and encourage our employees training and development with access to a e-learning platform covering a wide range of topics and the opportunity to complete a fully funded Apprenticeship or Adult Learning courses (terms apply).
We also have a generous holiday package and a holiday purchasing scheme. All our employees either get their Birthday off every year or a voucher in their birthday month, and in most areas of the business we close between Christmas and New Year!
DIVERSITY AND ANTI-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
It is our people that make us successful and so we are committed to making The EVO Group of companies an inclusive workplace.
We encourage a diverse culture, in which we value you for being you, and the excellent contributions you make to business, no matter your age, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, race, nationality or religion. The EVO Group of companies expect their employees to respect one another and treat their colleagues, and others that they come into contact with, as they would wish to be treated themselves.
EVO Group are proud to be a ‘Disability Confident’ accredited employer. We have a strong CSR and ESG ethos which is reflected in our Company values and the work we do.