An excellent opportunity for a full time and ambitious Social Media Specialist, to work with well-established online B2C sites, has arisen within our Normanton offices.
Creativity is key to this role. As part of the Online Campaigns Team, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing engaging and creative social media campaigns on behalf of our B2C Ecommerce sites. You’ll develop a detailed understanding of client needs and be comfortable presenting your campaign plans and proposals to stakeholders throughout the business. This is an exciting and challenging role for someone looking to take the next step in their digital marketing career. Working with all facets of the team to additionally enhance online customer experience and implementing the online marketing strategy.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Developing a strong, reliable understanding of our brands on social media, their competitors, and the developing the social media audiences
- Creating regular, relevant, and engaging social media campaigns across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn while also actively seeking out opportunities to promote across other social platforms
- Developing creative campaign plans for our sites and suppliers and brands to match their tone and style and being comfortable presenting plans at all levels
- Confidently and flexibly delivering content that drives engagement, generates leads, and facilitates the growth of clients
- Liaising and working closely with our in-house SEO and outreach teams and other internal stakeholders on our continuing outreach strategy
- Having a data lead approach. Being able to report accurately on social campaigns and use the data to inform and develop future campaigns
- Presenting the findings of your reporting to ensure our campaigns are relevant and compelling within our target markets
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An adaptable individual who can change with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- PC skills and proficiency in Excel and Word
- Have a good knowledge of all aspects of social digital marketing and understand the importance of maintaining quality and consistency across all platforms and marketing channels
- Have a demonstrable track record in creating successful social media campaigns from concept to completion (in house or agency)
- Understand what social media can do for our clients' businesses and always be on the lookout for ways to enhance their campaigns
- Have experience in producing creative social media content for an array of marketing purposes and for multiple brands
- Experience in managing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable delivering proposals at all levels throughout the business
- A great role model within the team, encouraging them to take on new challenges
- High attention to detail
- A commercially minded approach with respect to client campaigns and client spend
- The ability to multitask and excellent organisational skills
- An eagerness to learn and willingness to continuously develop themselves and others
- Enjoy working as part of a creative team
- An individual who can take the initiative and challenge yourself and others to find better ways of doing things
- Good understanding/experience with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of business processes
- Exposure and understanding of Google Analytics and PPC concepts
- A creative, tenacious, self starter, with a can-do attitude
WHAT DO WE DO?
The EVO Group of Companies connects manufacturers and brands to their business customers through its integrated multi-channel, sales, e-commerce, operational and transport platform.
EVO provides sales, marketing, sourcing, delivery, storage and fulfilment services on behalf of manufacturers. It supports a network of reseller partners, alongside Corporates, Public Sector and SME companies in the UK and Ireland, via the trading entities of VOW and Banner. All of these services are underpinned by EVO Group’s 350 vehicle transport organisation, Truline.
We offer a competitive range of benefits including free parking, pension plan, Employee Assistance Programme, paid charity support day, holiday purchasing, staff discounts, an opt-in medical plan and eyecare assistance. As part of EVO Group your hard work can be rewarded through the EVO Honours reward programme and long service recognition schemes.
DIVERSITY AND ANTI-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
It is our people that make us successful and so we are committed to making The EVO Group of companies an inclusive workplace.
We encourage a diverse culture, in which we value you for being you, and the excellent contributions you make to business, no matter your age, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, race, nationality or religion.
The EVO Group of companies expect their employees to respect one another and treat their colleagues, and others that they come into contact with, as they would wish to be treated themselves.