EVO Group is a £500m group, formed from the merger of Vasanta and office2officeplc (o2o). The largest multi-channel distributor of business supplies and services in the industry with unparalleled reach and experience in the UK, EVO Group provides sourcing, storage and fulfilment services to over 20,000 resellers, corporate organisations and direct customers through VOW, VOW RETAIL, Banner and Truline.
To support all stakeholders in ordering Office Furniture. Our aim is to provide a professional, friendly service and to ensure our customers get a quality product at an affordable price and the business remains profitable and in growth.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls to the department in a professional and proficient manner and to respond to both internal and external customer enquires in a positive and effective manner.
- Liaise with internal and external sales staff to prepare quotations, furniture images, presentations, tenders.
- Creation of product codes with diligence on the integrity of the data to ensure both ordering and reporting are correct
- Order processing (checking, raising, releasing, updating orders) ensuring sales and purchase orders are placed accurately and timely
- Liaise with internal and external sales staff and customers to ensure delivery is in line with customer expectations and is delivered on time, in full and without complaint.
- Arrange for any additional support the customer may require. This may include organising of samples, instruction literature, risk assessments, method statements and installation environment details.
- Coordination of furniture projects, ensuring systems and processes are updated to support the external furniture sales person and customer
- Review back order reports to identify and update accordingly.
- Co-ordinate the repairs/replacement process with customers and suppliers to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Develop multi-skill abilities to provide effective sickness cover throughout the department and to sustain operational effectiveness at all times.
- Fully support departmental and business procedures to ensure that consistent working methods are used at all times.
- Fully support sales and promotional activity within the department to maximise business generating opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Maintain accurate customer records, databases and filing systems to ensure that anyone who requires it has quick access to up to date information.
- To continually develop personal skills, knowledge and capabilities, to ensure appropriate understanding of Banners business processes, products and services.
- You may be required to carry out or assist with other tasks, from time to time, for which you have been trained and which may or may not be related to the areas above.
- You are expected to familiarise yourself with the various health and safety requirements that apply to your role, function, site and the Company generally.
- Relevant legislation, professional standards and ethics that apply to the role must be taken into account when performing duties.
- At least 3 years’ experience in delivering a consistently high standard of customer service
- At least 3 years’ experience in an office environment
- Experience in managing high volumes of e-mails and orders and enquires to a high standard
- High standard of literacy and numeracy, GCSE English Language and Math’s essential (grade C or above)
- Experience of the office furniture / business services industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multi task
- Strong time management skills and ability to organise own work load
- Proficiency in Microsoft IT systems, specifically Dynamics 365, Outlook, Excel, Teams
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience of the office supplies / business services industry is an advantage
- Professional and friendly manner
- Calm under pressure
- Strong team ethic and desire to work with colleagues to deliver team objectives
- Desire to build positive relationships with all stakeholders to assist the teams’ objectives
NOTE: The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
We offer a competitive range of benefits, including free parking (subject to site availability), contributory pension plan, Employee Assistance Programme, retailer and lifestyle perks and discounts, paid charity support day, staff discounts, an opt-in medical plan and eyecare assistance. Our employees hard work can be rewarded through the EVO Honours reward programme and long service recognition schemes. We support and encourage our employees training and development with access to a e-learning platform covering a wide range of topics and the opportunity to complete a fully funded Apprenticeship or Adult Learning courses (terms apply).
We also have a generous holiday package and a holiday purchasing scheme. All our employees either get their Birthday off every year or a voucher in their birthday month, and in most areas of the business we close between Christmas and New Year!
DIVERSITY AND ANTI-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
It is our people that make us successful and so we are committed to making The EVO Group of companies an inclusive workplace.
We encourage a diverse culture, in which we value you for being you, and the excellent contributions you make to business, no matter your age, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, race, nationality or religion. The EVO Group of companies expect their employees to respect one another and treat their colleagues, and others that they come into contact with, as they would wish to be treated themselves.
EVO Group are proud to be a ‘Disability Confident’ accredited employer. We have a strong CSR and ESG ethos which is reflected in our Company values and the work we do.