Telesales Development Manager
You will support the Facilities Supplies category sale channel by prospecting and supporting a portfolio of clients and driving sales growth in a telesales capacity. Working to an agreed performance framework of targets, you will deliver new business sales and will be required to support the growing portfolio of new business and account development opportunities to support increase sales and profit margin.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- To proactively sell our range of products and services to customers within the sales category.
- Identify and target potential new clients through cold calling, networking, research methods and referrals.
- Develop and maintain a prospect database following Company guidelines.
- Produce and update prospect lists and personal business data as required.
- With the assistance of our Commercial Team develop pricing proposals to high standards.
- Maintain excellent prospect and customer relationships and administrative support.
- Achieve targets and Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis.
- Maintain accurate customer and prospect records, databases and filing systems to ensure that anyone who requires it has quick access to up to date information.
- Support the goal of ensuring that all accounts are paying to terms by liaising with the accounts team on any credit issues.
- Monitor competitor activity and report back to colleagues.
- You may be required to carry out or assist with other tasks, from time to time, for which you have been trained and which may or may not be related to the areas above.
- Any other duties to ensure the effective growth of the Company as may be required from time to time on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Tele-Sales experience in a pro-active selling environment
- Broad range of experience of selling B2B
- Enthusiastic ‘self-starter’ driven by the wish to succeed and earn rewards
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude toward new account creation
- Able to demonstrate a Customer Champion commitment
- Experience of the office supplies / business services industry is an advantage
- High standard of literacy and numeracy, GCSE English Language and Math’s essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft IT systems, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Target and goal driven. Self-motivated, hungry for success, can do attitude.
- Proud, professional and friendly