Customer Acquisition Account Manager
Division: Banner Business Supplies
In October 2014, Banner and Supplies Team came together after an acquisition of both companies made by the EVO Group. Now we are one unified business, with great backgrounds and an ambition to lead the business supplies marketplace.
EVO Group is a £660m group, formed from the merger of Vasanta and office2officeplc (o2o). The largest multi-channel distributor of business supplies and services in the industry with unparalleled reach and experience in the UK, EVO Group provides sourcing, storage and fulfilment services to over 20,000 resellers, corporate organisations and direct customers through VOW, VOW RETAIL, Banner, Supplies Team Solutions, Accord, Truline and Yes2.
To manage a pipeline of new business opportunities and win budgeted profitable new business utilising proven sales tools. This role is field based.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the acquisition of new customers
- Deliver and exceed the set target of new customer wins (revenue/margin/KPI’s) by winning sustainable new business across a targeted list of new customer prospects.
- Track and report on performance via appropriate sales tools (CRM).
- Deliver the sales proposition in conjunction with functional heads within the Banner Team.
- Support an ownership mindset that challenges the status quo (constructively).
- Forecast new business wins with a high degree of accuracy based on commercial assumptions that can be constructively challenged/discussed.
- Work closely with the marketing department to execute and develop the proposition.
- Any other duties as and when required by management.
- Proven ability to generate new customer acquisitions
- Proven expertise and experience in the sales of key categories including, Office products, Facilities Supplies. PPE and workwear
- Proven ability to close new business opportunities
- Proven ability to manage and retain clients
- Proven ability to work within a team and offer support to others where your knowledge is required
- Ability to present to senior purchasers the Banner proposition
- Excellent communication skills at the very highest level
- Ability to create, implement and deliver successful, targeted sales strategies into vertical customer segments
- Ability to help develop our range of services in key focus areas of your expertise in line with the business vision to grow key categories
- Creative instinct and ability to think laterally about new business planning; focus on our USP and differential in the market
- Creative thinker focused on best solutions for clients at all times
- Acts with integrity
- Communicates with impact
NOTE: The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.