Trainee Dental Nurse - Harpenden Smiles Dental Studio
Obex Dental are currently looking for a full time, reliable and committed individual who:
- Has passion, dedication and a real desire to work in this challenging yet rewarding field.
- Recognises the importance of delivering a world class service at all times
- Can demonstrate the desire to want to make a difference in the community whilst also possessing the aptitude to learn whilst on the job (surrounded by skilled professionals).
If this is you then in return, we will:
- Offer you a starting salary of £17,100 and also FULLY FUND your 2 year trainee dental nurse programme which after successful completion will allow you to obtain a recognised Level 3 Diploma granting you the status of a “Qualified Dental Nurse”
- As you move along the process – you will receive regular pay reviews and once you have passed (which should approximately be within 18 months*) – offer you a base salary of £21,100.
- Ensure you are a valued part of a team that has real passion in delivering an integral service within a bustling town centre environment – close to many amenities.
- Support you, mentor you and really invest quality time in you to help you achieve your full potential.
Please note – candidates do not require previous dental nursing experience but will be required to undertake a telephone interview to be selected for interview.
- Full funding of the L3 Diploma and further opportunities for future development and progression
- Holidays: All Full-Time employees start with twenty eight days holiday (including bank holidays per year) this increases after two years’ service by an additional one days’ holiday per year up to a maximum of thirty eight days per holiday year
- Up to 15% Employee Discounts (via My Work Life Solutions)
Job Type: Full-time - including alternate Saturdays.
Salary: £8.22 increasing to £10.10 per hour (upon successful passing of course)
To apply – please click on “Apply on Company Site” and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can.
Please note - You must have the right to work in the UK and pass our vetting checks.