Esports Product Manager
This role can be based in London, Milton Keynes or MediaCityUK (Salford).
SIS is a leading supplier of betting services to UK and international betting companies, and in 2020 we successfully launched an innovative esports betting product. The Esports Product Manager is accountable for guiding the success of specific products within the Esports portfolio of SIS Competitive Gaming. Esports titles include Shooting games, Multiplayer online battle arena titles and Sports Sims.
Reporting Lines and Key Relationships:
The role reports to the Head of Esports
Location: London, Milton Keynes or MediaCityUK
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and competitors’ Esport product portfolios and provide regular insights and requirements to continuously improve the company’s Esport offering
- Act as a key stakeholder in the Esports marketing and product roadmap creation and execution
- Obtain customer feedback on product quality and make reviews and adjustments with internal teams;
- Constantly monitor the competitor and supplier landscape and ecosystem to identify opportunities to improve and gain commercial advantage
- Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvement
- Work with Marketing to provide supporting Product Material
- Work with Sales to transfer product knowledge and support with the sales pipeline
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- A track record of having delivered results in Esports/Gaming roles
- Deep understanding of the Esports community and their user behaviour
- Good knowledge of the video game industry and trends
- Experience and knowledge of Esports and Competitive gaming betting products advantageous
- Relevant experience of working in product management roles
- Driven and enthusiastic with an ability to inspire and motivate others
- A “can do”, solution focused outlook.
- Ability to present ideas and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats. Comfortable using Microsoft Excel, Teams and Outlook.