Product Owner - Gaming & Numbers
We are looking for a Product Owner with a specialism in gaming & numbers.
The Product Owner is responsible for guiding the success of specific products within the portfolio of Racing, Sports and Gaming.
The role will look at developing, delivering and improving products by working with stakeholders in the business and monitoring the marketplace.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in an AGILE environment and will work closely with the technical development team and a number of other functions including Technology, Data Operations, Production, PMO, Finance, Sales and Marketing and 3rd party Suppliers. As such a high level of interpersonal skills will be advantageous.
Reporting Lines and Key Relationships
The role reports to Head of Product Proposition
- New Product Development/ Product improvement
- Generate ideas for future products or product enhancements based on market landscape, competitor analysis and trends, customer feedback, financial insight and product performance
- Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvement
- Product Delivery
- Using Agile methodology follow the SIS Product Development Life cycle with its associated documentation, meetings and governance to articulate product requirements and outcomes.
- Create Product Definition Documentations
- Break down product requirements and outcomes into user stores
- Provide the clarity and leadership at Scrum meetings to drive forward development
- Prioritise the backlog
- Test the product to ensure it is FFP
- Lead the end to end process of Product Delivery in the scrum team
- Product Launch
- Work with Marketing to provide supporting Product Material
- Work with Sales to transfer product knowledge and support with the sales pipeline
- Product Performance
- Ensure product performance reporting and key insight exists and is understood and shared with key stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Proven Product Owner
- Experience of working in Agile environment and providing leadership to the scrum team
- Knowledge of Betting Industry (both Digital and Retail preferred)
- Product expertise in Numbers and Gaming
- Product knowledge of Sports would be an advantage
- Experience of technical team agile processes.
- Extensive product management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven report writing skills.
- Demonstrable teamwork skills.
- Capability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplined teams involved in the end-to-end product delivery lifecycle
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload efficiently
- Results driven with a focus on the key inputs to deliver the desired results