Service Delivery Manager
To lead the Service Delivery team to establish robust service management principles across SIS that are underpinned within our ITSM tool Service Now alongside managing key vendor relationships across service delivery.
The core processes are Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Release, Transition, Capacity & Configuration Management. These core processes whilst in place require maturing and it’s expected the person in this role will take an active lead in embedding these processes on a deeper level whilst owning the processes operationally.
It is also expected that this role will champion innovation for our customers providing them better ways to interact with support teams, championing the use of chat, remote support, automation and self-service that are supported by robust documentation and transition.
Reporting Lines and Key Relationships
- The role reports to the Head of IT.
- The role has line management responsibility for Service Delivery Analysts x3.
- The role has responsibility for service delivery partners.
In line with the SIS Values, the main responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager are set out below.
- Motivates others to achieve goals, acts as a positive role model for others
- Displays positive attitudes and behaviours at all times
- Is proud to represent our brand and culture, and promotes our values
- Develops and builds effective relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Provides high quality and timely delivery of duties.
- Strives to support and maintain a harmonious workplace
- Identifies new ideas and processes.
- Is committed to continuous personal development.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve own, divisional and team performance
- Ensures that the best interests of SIS are upheld at all times.
- Operates within the legal and regulatory framework.
- Upholds and promotes the Company’s values at all times
Skills and Experience
- ITIL qualified to a foundation level but preferred to intermediate.
- Extensive IT Operations and Service Delivery background.
- Experience in applying ITIL processes in a practical way to organisations of varying sizes.
- Experience in using Service Now and maturing ITIL processes through tooling.
- Experience of dealing with high profile customers, preferably within the betting and gaming industry.
- Confident conducting Service Reviews, CABs and other service management related activities & meetings.
- Able to review Service Management Reporting identify trends and improve supplier performance.
- Extensive 3rd party vendor management experience, commercially aware.
- Understanding of development practices such as Agile is an advantage.
- Competent using all Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Excellent people manager and motivator who cares about the progress of their team.