Marketing Communications Manager
As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be accountable for delivering activities to drive CAE's brand and communications strategy as well as Content Creation, Digital and PR.
Managing 2 direct reports to deliver marketing content and campaigns that align to CAE's Values of "Loving Your Job", Working Together", "Doing It Different" and "Advocate Belonging".
What you will be doing?
- Lead the creation and management of strategic Marketing Communication Plan and develop an on-going calendar of content delivery working with direct reports
- Management of overall brand look, feel and delivery allowing the company to communicate with one voice externally
- Partnering across all functions to understand and execute on external communications requirements
- Management of company website, including the integration of Hubspot
- Development and communication of the overall company proposition
- Overall responsibility for the creation and design of company branded documentation and promotional products in line with company brand guidelines
- Formulation of go to market propositions and execution into required formats (website, collateral, presentations)
- Creation and execution of digital marketing strategy to include all relevant social media channels
- Delivery of appropriate level PR strategy and coordination with agency and / or selected publications
- Selection and management of specialist agencies to support content creation and delivery
- Produce regular reports to update on performance against agreed plans
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders to create a continuous pipeline of content that can be used across a range of channels and ensure messages reach the right audience(s) at the right time
- Analytical Thinking: Analysing marketing metrics, external sources and data to make informed decisions and improve campaigns
- Line manage members of Marketing and Communications team in delivering planned marketing and communications and reactive communications
- Maintain an understanding of the training needs of the Marketing Communications team in response to developments in marketing channels and platforms
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
What is needed?
- Demonstrable experience in leading a B2B marketing team, preferably in a similar sector with a blend of portfolio including hardware, services and software
- Leadership and team development
- Marketing strategy development, operational planning and execution
- Data-driven, test-and-learn mindset
- Proven experience of managing external marketing and PR agencies, other 3rd parties.
- Passionate about brand storytelling, content & industry trends, and innovations in branded content space
- Partnership approach to stakeholder engagement. Proven examples of cross-function working
- Proactive collaborator and problem-solver with demonstrated ability to oversee a project from concept to completion
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate with impact (written and verbal), with an eye for detail
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certification
- Communication Advertising and Marketing Foundation (CAM) Certification
- BA or BS in Marketing
This is CAE - Our goal is to be recognised as the most trusted and valued IT infrastructure solutions provider, and be chosen by our customers, partners and everyone in the CAE family, because of our unique understanding, total commitment and positive engagement.
We get recognised in a number of different ways:
- With a Glassdoor score of 4.1
- Having ISO9001 and 27001 certifications
- With multiple awards from manufacturers including Cisco and Dell Technologies
- Being 3 star accredited with the Service Desk Institute
- Within our industry with shortlists and wins from CRN
- and every time we get an order from one of customers – recognising that we are their partner of choice whether they are in the Commercial, Public or not for profit sectors
It is our approach that sets us apart and our people that make us different #thisishowwedoit
What is next?
If successful, one of our dedicated recruitment team members will be in touch with you for a screening call. Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback.
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Investors in Personal Development
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Will writing
- Additional benefits: Shopping discounts, Length of service awards, BUPA anytime Healthline, Flu Vaccination Vouchers, Employee Recognition, Annual leave entitlements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Fresh Fruit
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.